An ex and I decided to park, but when we were there for 11 hours and park was closed.

I was very nervous because he knew that officers were patrolling the park after 11 and I was young then. So we are ready to change without any problem and went to talk to a bank. When we left, was a policeman and was like "park is closed." I am very happy that the officer is not there, or was already dead both've was just 5 minutes!

Another opportunity I had with the same type in the closet, we are very hard and really hard work needed to finish. I'm here for panting with her to hug him, but the answer does not answer to you does not matter to him. So I open the door and turned off the light and passed down to me! I was so proud of my shit unconscious person.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment