My friend gave her boyfriend a blow-job

'My friend gave her boyfriend a blow-job. He does not want to end ... He stops and starts wacking ... Next thing you know, shoot ... But all over his face. Her mouth, her eyes, her hair was. It was for him twice. Hahah! Canadians are so funny.

'My friend, the girl was in high school. He is well known for the love of anal sex. The day came out and went to my room ... He had to go to the bathroom ... When he says, he was left lying in bed "a big mistake as the monkey is presented."

'Father break with his former lover. It was so funny that we got, it was funny that his father, his face trauma and simply said: "You want to do"

'If I lost my virginity ... I had a broken leg and the man had a broken collarbone. D: Yes, your imagination, use romance

'And the last story is one of my best friends. Whenever something goes wrong, how (you know at the time) can always say: "Hey B ".... Because of this little story to tell everyone as he was in high school .... Some time was curious about anal sex. So I decided to try it, while parents were out of town girls. For some reason I thought this is a great way that parents bed idea. So, they and their parents to begin to go into your room early to take home. The man who shocked and stripes creates a vacuum. Yeup. You guessed ... Do everwhere. I do not know if it is a true story or not, but it's still funny as hell.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment